Things continue to get more hectic in the OML! We now have 4 grad students plus 7 undergrads, which keeps us pretty busy.
Some highlights from 2017:
- Jacque was awarded a Junior Faculty Research Award!
- Stephanie was given the Award for Excellence by the University!
- Our undergrads continued to be rock stars! They presented their work at the National Conference for Undergraduate Research, the NC State Undergrad Research Symposium, got some research grants, and were named Abrams Scholars.
- We participated in numerous outreach events, including SciREN, Bits & Bytes, and National Biomechanics Day (and won an award!).
- Nicholas passed his prelim.
We took our annual group photo, and this time included honorary lab member Jack Morrow. (And thanks to Emily for breaking up our otherwise monochromatic color palette)