We’ve had a couple new papers published recently that we’re excited to share with you:
- Stephanie published some awesome findings that National Biomechanics Day can improve student attitudes toward engineering and biomechanics: DOI: 1016/j.jbiomech.2020.109683.
- Nicholas, Sandra, and Elizabeth (undergrad alumnus) published about using Laser Doppler flowmetry in measure blood perfusion in mice: DOI: 10.1016/j.mex.2020.100814
- Amir’s paper with collaborator Simon Roe on the tension band wiring project is out. DOI 10.1111/vsu.13350
- A paper from Nicholas, Andy and several of our amazing undergrads studying how stroke impacts exercise-induced gains to bone composition and microstructure. DOI: 10.1115/1.4045113
- A paper resulting from our ongoing collaboration with David Muddiman looking at Mass Spec imaging. DOI: 10.1039/C9AY01886G
Head to our publications page to see more of our work.