Like most of 2020, BMES (Biomedical Engineering Society) looked different than normal. This year’s conference was held virtually. As with other BMES conferences, OML had a very strong showing, with five lab members presenting their research! Unfortunately virtual conferences don’t lend themselves to lots of photos, but you can check out a screen grab of Vince presenting his poster below!
- Jason: Micro-Finite Element Models of Osteoporotic Bone Resist Changes in Performance Due to Downsampling
- Sandra: Examining contributions of limb unloading to changes in bone perfusion with ischemic stroke
- Annie Kate: Impact of Ischemic Stroke on Gait Mechanics in Older Mice
- Vince: Optimizing the Modulus-Density Relationship in Finite Element Models of Vertebral Cancellous Bone
- Jennifer: Reduced Humeral Bone Growth Following Brachial Plexus Birth Injury