Congratulations to Jason for doing such an amazing job.
We’ve had a couple new papers published recently that we’re excited to share with you:
- Stephanie published some awesome findings that National Biomechanics Day can improve student attitudes toward engineering and biomechanics: DOI: 1016/j.jbiomech.2020.109683.
- Nicholas, Sandra, and Elizabeth (undergrad alumnus) published about using Laser Doppler flowmetry in measure blood perfusion in mice: DOI: 10.1016/j.mex.2020.100814
- Amir’s paper with collaborator Simon Roe on the tension band wiring project is out. DOI 10.1111/vsu.13350
- A paper from Nicholas, Andy and several of our amazing undergrads studying how stroke impacts exercise-induced gains to bone composition and microstructure. DOI: 10.1115/1.4045113
- A paper resulting from our ongoing collaboration with David Muddiman looking at Mass Spec imaging. DOI: 10.1039/C9AY01886G
Head to our publications page to see more of our work.
Congratulations to Hannah, Sophie, and Maggie! Their abstracts have been accepted for poster presentations at the National Conference on Undergraduate Research, which will be at the University of Central Oklahoma in April. Great job, guys!
Congratulations to Nicholas Hanne, who passed his prelim today!